Tuesday, February 26, 2013

John's First Week at the Missionary Training Center (MTC)

October 24th, 2012

Well, it's going good. The MTC is pretty cool. I have two comps here. Elder Vickers and Elder Seamon. We got Tri-companionships going on. They are pretty cool. I'm the senior comp and they are the junior comps. The first few days of the MTC were kind of hard to get used to, but it's fun now. All the buildings look the same here! It's easy to get lost. ha. I found out that I will be here for a little over 3 weeks. I leave the 6th of November. Today is my first P-day and the end of the first week at the MTC. I got to go to the Provo Temple today, that was cool. We ate breakfast there ha I didn't know temples had cafeterias. The food at the temple is a lot better than the food at the MTC. How are things in Alaska? How is everyone doing? The gym time is fun here. I'm pretty much a boss at 4 square ha ha. Also it snowed today!! I should be taking lots of pictures so I'll send some later.

Love John (Elder Jensen)

No comments:

Post a Comment